According to data of the Pakistan Institute for Conflict and Security Studies, during the first quarter of 2023, violence in Afghanistan decreased more than it did in Pakistan and India. In the area, the group is perish. The ability to launch an attack outside of Afghanistan in six months, as foretold by the US CENTCOM Pashtu commander a few weeks ago, is still unknown due to the “powers” in place. Last year, the Taliban destroyed the National Resistance Front of Afghanistan, and this year, they are on their way to destroying the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
During past two months Taliban killed at least 9 key commanders of Islamic State Khorasan Province in Afghanistan
*Here is the List*
1. Ejaz Amin Aahangar. A Kashmiri militant who was pseudo governor/Wali of Islamic State Hind (India) Chapter.
2. Qari Fateh Khorasani, Operational Chief for Khorasan Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
3.Moulvi Ziauddin, former governor ISKP and now deputy governor/Wali of ISKP.
4. Abu Umar Afridi, Shura member of ISKP.
5. Ustad Salman Al Tajiki, Training and explosive expert.
6. Moulvi Muhammad, head of justice department ISKP.
7. Qais Laghmani, Operation head Kabul.
8. Ainuddin, head of operations in Northern Afghanistan.
9. Dr Zakir Hussain, head of Ops in Southern Afghanistan.